Thursday, February 17, 2011

Here comes the cavalry

Wowee gang, it is LATE! Nearly 11 o'clock. I should be in bed tucked up in my jamys with Barnes Wallis' face on them. I am, instead, eating lasagne in the ruins of my sitting room, (we are re-decorating) and thinking back over the first run out of my Super Top Secret Fringe Show.

I was joined by top humourisers Nico Tatarowicz and Totally Tom. They were both distressingly excellent, placing undue pressure on my hitherto untested material. A good time was had by all. Those guyses is funny guyses. I was very pleased with how my gold was received, as the bovine scum that make up my audience guzzled it up and begged for more. Look out for many swell opportunities to come and look-see before it is consigned to the dustbin of history.

Anyway. This is a super self-indulgent blogpost, but if I was going to continue my one-a-week-day policy it had to be done. This probably won't make the leather-bound print edition of my collected writings.

2 comments:

  1. I am still incredibly dissapointed that I had to cancel my planned trip to come and see this. Damn living in Wales and being broke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete